The Voice and Data Revolution in India, leading the world
|A farmer using mobile phone .. courtesy rediff.com|
- What does this mean for the Indian common man ?
- What percentage of Indians have access to this telecom / Data revolution ?
- How is this paving the way for the revolution in communication happening across the world ?
- How is it that Indians have leapfrogged over the rest of the world in offering free telecom services across the country whereas in the rest of the world, terrestrial telecommunication is still charged and costly too ?
- What does it hold for the future of India ?
- How is this going to affect India's future growth ?
- How will this impact telecom growth in other parts of the world ?
- Will the overriding influence of the private sector in Indian telecom growth be a lesson for the rest of the world