Though these lessons are simple, they are heavy weight, worth their weight in gold... Since it comes from one of India's greatest entrepreneurs, it has great value for youngsters and old alike. Click here for the youtube video of the talk..
Here are his life lessons, hope someone out there benefits from it.
1. Figure out what one wants to do in life, what dream to pursue ..
2. Find a problem one is passionate about before finding a solution to the problem
3. In whatever actions or dreams one pursues, create societal value which benefits the society first, later financial returns will follow ..
4. Realise that failures are just a step before success, learn from them and never give up.
The next two points he says are non-negotiable ..
5. Treat investor's money with great care than one's own money
6. Have the right passionate team aligned with one's mission
7. Always be optimistic, entrepreneurs help spread positive energy in society