Sustainable development means "meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs" (Brundtland Commission).Apr 21, 2015
|UN' 17 Sustainable Development Goals, 2015 - 2030.|
- segregate goals which they can influence and which they cannot,
- identify and prioritize goals which they can influence,
- organisations and individuals can then work out smaller macro and micro goals and
- set measurable targets to achieve them
- in a fixed time frame.
|2.5 acres of solar panels at Kochi International Airport, India.|
1. Bhaskar Chakavarthi, How companies can champion sustainable development, Harvard Business Review, March 2017.
2. www,un.org/sustainabledevelopment, Sustainable Development Goals - 17 Goals to transform our world, Last accessed , 17 April 2017.
3. george-easaw,blogspot.in, Truly green airport at Kochi, Last accessed 17 April, 2017,