1. Charting efficient purchase and distribution side logistics for large firms to control their supply chain logistics costs.
2. Helping avoid densely populated areas while transporting dangerous and explosive chemicals
3. Helping delivery or supply trucks to avoid heavy traffic roads to reach destinations.
4. to chart easier routes and reduce transportation times and costs
5. to plan offer discount sales on low traffic days
6. to decide whether milk runs would reduce costs or not
7. to measure radial distances between source and destinations
8. to help plan light load transportation by drones