I want to enjoy life. I dont want to die in the office, I want to die on the beaches..
- the next 30 years is for implementation of technology developed by the technology giants like Amazon, Ebay, Google, Facebook etc. in the past 20 years
- Look at the employees less than 30 years of age, the internet generation - the promise of the future and
- look for companies with less than 30 employees in strength, the companies that are going to give traction to global growth
|Pic courtesy IBTimes|
On Globalisation :
- Past 100 years, Kings and emperors have engaged in globalisation
- Past 30 years, 60,000 big companies have engaged in globalisation
- The next 30 years will see 6 million businesses engage in globalisation.
Use Technology to make businesses inclusive
The biggest supply chain and logistics challenge ever faced by humanity was during the Singles Day on 11 November, 2016 which brought in sales of $17 biillion and saw 600 million packages reaching their destinations across China in 3 days (72 hours flat)
Listen to Jack Ma's Jan '17 interview at World Economic Forum at Davos, Switzerland