Friday, December 16, 2016
Sharing from Fr Eugene Vaz :
What is spiritual maturity?
1. Spiritual Maturity is when you stop trying to change others,...instead focus on changing yourself.
2. Spiritual Maturity is when you accept people as they are.
3. Spiritual Maturity is when you understand everyone is right in their own perspective.
4. Spiritual Maturity is when you learn to "let go".
5. Spiritual Maturity is when you are able to drop "expectations" from a relationship and give for the sake of giving.
6. Spiritual Maturity is when you understand whatever you do, you do for your own peace.
7. Spiritual Maturity is when you stop proving to the world, how intelligent you are.
8. Spiritual Maturity is when you don't seek approval from others.
9. Spiritual Maturity is when you stop comparing with others.
10. Spiritual Maturity is when you are at peace with yourself.
11. Spiritual Maturity is when you are able to differentiate between "need" and "want" and are able to let go of your wants.
last but most meaningful !
12. You gain Spiritual Maturity when you stop attaching "happiness" to material things !!
"Wishing all a happy Spiritually matured life (text from the Internet)
The 2002-2016 NASA and German Aerospace Center joint collaboration project, GRACE Mission (Gravity Recovery and Climate Experiment) has f...
My popular posts over the last month ..
These malayalam proverbs (invaluable diamonds of wisdom) have been collected from eyyal.blogspot.com and other sources on the Intern...
Japanese have named their top quality prize after Deming, Deming Prize Deming is one of greatest quality and process thinkers ...
Boeing 787, Dreamliner .. Carbon composites materials make it economical for capex and opex .. Supply Chain Management is not only con...
General Motors , over a century of operations around the world .. After India's attraction as a manufacturing hub for some of th...
PC Mustafa is an ordinary village boy from Chennalodu village in Wayanad, Kerala, India. But he had a definite aim in life, to achi...
Chinese fishing nets at Fort Kochi Most tourists agree with National Geographic Traveler "10 top places of the world to visit...
These are photographs of North Kerala,(Malabar region ) taken by missionaries from Basel Mission around 1892 - 1930. The original title a...