Sunday, August 14, 2016
Most honest global brand - Tata Sons ..
This independence day let us salute India's best known and the most honest global brand - Tata Sons.
Nobody should miss this great video on Tata group ..
A brand all Indians can be proud of !
Unknown facts about Tata Group..
1. In general, about 66% of the profits of Tata Group go to charity (Tata Trust). Each Tata Group company channels more than 4 percent of its operating income to the trusts without any fuss or publicity.. (Its MOTHER of all charity)
2. Tata group was the first to start a daycare for children whose mothers are working in company and had no one to take care of at home. It also started giving maternity leave much before it became law and it started concept of Provident Fund before anyone else can thought about it
3. TATA is in every business. But you will never see them in alcohol business, cigarette business... Never
4. More than 24% of the internet's traffic goes through TATA's cables. It is the world's only wholly owned fiber ring around the world. Tata communication has largest active subscriber across the world, out of every 10 calls, 1 call is owned by Tata communication
5. TATA never gives and take bribe. It is strict company policy. Group usually choose to forgo contracts rather than paying any bribe, there are number of cases.
6. TATA's have built world class institutes like IISC, TATA institute of fundamental research (TIFR), TATA institute of social science (TISS) and many more. Tata group runs numerous research institute, public hospitals and sport institutes. These facilities are no less than most valuable gift to country.
7. TATA Global Beverages is the second largest tea company in the world.
8. TATA Chemicals is world's second largest manufacturers of soda ash, the most essential chemical which is necessary for manufacturing around 670 numbers of household and Industrial product.
9. TATA Motors is among the top 10 commercial vehicle in the world and produces the world's most loved car Jaguar.
10. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is second largest IT services company in the world by market cap and profit. It stands 1st in India, ahead of whole Reliance group alone.
11. Tata group is largest integrated corporate house in India, with number of employees over 600,000, having International presence over 80 countries. Tata group revenue is over $108 billion (2014-15), the only Indian co. with more than $100 billion turnover ..
12. TATA group believes in the parsi legend, humata hukhta hvarshata, which means good thoughts, good words and good deeds.
And Tata power is the largest integrated power company in India
There is so much about Tata group, that You can go on and on and on.
A family which had migrated from greater Iran to Gujarat in 19th century has built a legend in India, In fact it has made India 🙏�🙏
(From the Internet..)
What does this asteroid, 16 Psyche, 200 km diameter, 450 million miles away (3x distance between Earth and Sun) in the asteroid belt bet...
My popular posts over the last month ..
These malayalam proverbs (invaluable diamonds of wisdom) have been collected from eyyal.blogspot.com and other sources on the Intern...
Rajagiri HS Ernakulam, Kerala, in the late 70s, was a great place to do schooling. While at Rajagiri, I had a classmate who used to be...
This article on Synthite ( www.synthite.com ) is basically done from an academic view point. Spices was what enticed the Romans, the Eg...
Here is the list of top ten "bank defaulter" companies from India .. It is a pity and matter of great shame that all the shady c...
What a couple gave back to nature and wildlife .. The 300 acre private forest wildlife sanctuary comes up after 25 years of hard work...
It will be 18 months by mid February 2017 since Kochi international airport in Kerala, the third largest in India with a built up space of ...
To who does Jack Ma Alibaba founder give credit to for helping change his outlook on life ? a great example of how mentorship can...
The inter-state traveling public In Bangalore are put to great hardships by the private bus operators who fleece them with high charges dur...