|OOCL Hong Kong|
Container ships get built and on a yearly basis, new and large capacity ships get built. Till end of 2016, it was MSC Oscar, but it has been replaced by OOCL Hong Kong in 2018.
- Length: 395 m
- Draft: 16 m
- Owner: Mediterranean Shipping Company
- Builder: Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering
- Cost : $135 million
- Crew Strength : 35
- Named after Oscar, son of Diego Aponte, president and chief executive officer of MSC
- Deck is the size of four football pitches
- Draught (distance between bottom of hull and the boat's waterline) is 50ft (16m)
- Could carry 1.15 million washing machines
Info reg the classification of container ships from Ultra Large Container Vessels to small feeder vessels.