|Service blueprint - essential elements|
|What is service blueprint ?|
2. helps to understand the roles of different players / partners objectively.
3. it helps to understand what are the basic processes / physical evidence / infrastructure needed to replicate the process anywhere in the world.
4. every partner knows how his element of the work is contributing to the bigger whole
5. it helps to find missing processes in service
6. it helps to set up necessary physical infrastructure even before the service is in place
|A hotel service blueprint ..|
8. it helps to find the extent to which Information Technology (IT) can help in speeding up the processes or making it efficient and effective
9. to find processes which need public information dissemination than just customer enlightenment and satisfaction
1. chance of missing out on important processes / physical infrastructure
2. confusing between the line of interaction and line of visibility
3. chance of missing out on learning processes at different locations, needing to do processes afresh.
Examples :The below pic is the service blueprint of a hotel service.