Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Salman Khurshid, Dr Zakir Hussain and Kejriwal ..
Salman Khurshid is now in the eye of a storm related to an NGO he has been floating these years and getting govt funds to fund it. It is pathetic that Dr Zakir Hussain's name is being unfairly dragged into this controversy by Salman Khurshid. Nobody doubts Salman's ill intentions, but the fact that he tries to take cover for his ill devised actions behind noble souls is the curse of our society.
I have a few questions to ask the govt or the commissioner who decides to give money to these NGOs.
1. How many NGOs in the country get funding to the tune of Rs 70 lakhs ?
2. Did Salman Khurshid's proximity to the corridors of power help him get so much money for the NGO ?
3. If Kejriwal's revelations are true, then why is Salman Khurshid trying to run from facing Kejriwal ?
4. Final one, has Salman Khurshid grown in intellectual stature to match up to Kejriwal ?
5. As his ministerial colleague commented, Salman would not indulge in such petty activities staking his reputation for 71 lakhs of rupees, (if it was 71 crores, there is some meaning), what does that convey of the intention of the political elite in the country ?
The country needs answers from the political leaders ? Let the people remind them yet again, India is no banana republic !!
As a public spirited citizen, Kejriwal has all right to raise in fora issues which involve our tax money. No one can stop him, The whole country is behind Kejriwal's attempts to hound these birdbrains and chase them till they give up their ill-used and misused public positions ..
The 2002-2016 NASA and German Aerospace Center joint collaboration project, GRACE Mission (Gravity Recovery and Climate Experiment) has f...
My popular posts over the last month ..
These malayalam proverbs (invaluable diamonds of wisdom) have been collected from eyyal.blogspot.com and other sources on the Intern...
Japanese have named their top quality prize after Deming, Deming Prize Deming is one of greatest quality and process thinkers ...
Boeing 787, Dreamliner .. Carbon composites materials make it economical for capex and opex .. Supply Chain Management is not only con...
PC Mustafa is an ordinary village boy from Chennalodu village in Wayanad, Kerala, India. But he had a definite aim in life, to achi...
General Motors , over a century of operations around the world .. After India's attraction as a manufacturing hub for some of th...
Chinese fishing nets at Fort Kochi Most tourists agree with National Geographic Traveler "10 top places of the world to visit...
These are photographs of North Kerala,(Malabar region ) taken by missionaries from Basel Mission around 1892 - 1930. The original title a...